Posted Sep 21, 2022 by Martin Armstrong
(click image for a better view)
Paladin Security recently posted a job for a position that did not previously exist. The company is seeking “patient watch attendants” to guard COVID patients. Are they looking to set up COVID camps as Australia did? They are looking for positions around-the-clock to monitor COVID patients constantly. It would seem odd if they hired security guards to watch patients suffering from any other ailment. This C$20 per hour position is an entry-level security position and requires no medical training.
- Constantly monitor the assigned patient in accordance with the hospital.
- Accurately maintain the patient activity log and other forms as directed while conducting direct patient monitoring.
- Maintain diligence and continuous assessment of the environment for hazards in order to help ensure that a safe environment is maintained.
- Utilize critical thinking in maintaining personal space with the patient while remaining at an appropriate distance from patient(s) to intervene if there are any changes in the patient or the environment.
- Advise nursing staff of changes in behavior, unusual circumstances, or reasonable patient needs.
- Exercise verbal skills to de-escalate potentially hostile patients or visitors.
Imagine if we hired security guards to “de-escalate potentially hostile patients or visitors” for literally ANY other sickness. Would you want someone spying on you while sick and reporting your movements back to the medical staff? These individuals have absolutely zero medical training but will be handling patient logs and “conducting direct patient monitoring.” Why is security required for sick patients at all? Specifically, COVID patients. We should question why the sick need to be guarded like prisoners.
This is a form of control. Joe Biden may have strayed from the script and declared that the “pandemic is over,” but Trudeau is one of Schwab’s favorite Young Leaders who will continue this madness for as long as the voters allow.
Tags: Canada, COVID security guards, Paladin Security