Thank you for visiting ArmstrongEconomics.com. We aim to make our enhanced user-friendly website accessible to everyone.
What are we doing?
To help us make the Armstrong Economics website a constructive place for everyone, we’ve been using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user-friendly for everyone.
The guidelines have three levels of accessibility (A, AA, and AAA). We’ve chosen Level AA as the target for the Armstrong Economics website.
How are we doing?
We’re working hard to achieve our goal of Level AA accessibility, but we realize there are some areas that still need improving. The following information explains what we’re doing to make that happen:
We are working to recreate the PDFs featured on our site to remediate the following issues:
- Ensure PDFs are machine readable (WCAG 2.0 A 1.1.1)
- Tag all PDFs (WCAG 2.0 A 1.3.1)
- Specify headings for every PDF (WCAG 2.0 A 1.3.1)
- Ensure PDFs have a title (WCAG 2.0 A 2.4.2)
- Ensure PDFs specify a default language (WCAG 2.0 A 3.1.1)
- Ensure long PDFs use bookmarks to aid navigation (WCAG 2.0 AA 2.4.5)
Let us know what you think
If you enjoyed using the Armstrong Economics website, or if you had trouble with any part of it, please get in touch. We’d like to hear from you in any of the following ways: