2016 World Economic Conferences and Technical Analysis Seminar
Thursday, November 10, 2016: 2016 Institutional World Economic Conference
Friday, November 11, 2016: Technical Analysis Seminar
Saturday & Sunday, November 12-13, 2016: 2016 World Economic Conference
This Event has SOLD OUT. If you would like to be added to our waiting list, please email [email protected]
Pricing and Packages:
- Institutional World Economic Conference (Nov. 10) and Technical Analysis Seminar (Nov. 11): $5500
- Institutional World Economic Conference Only (Nov. 10): $4000
- Technical Analysis Seminar Only (Nov. 11): $2000
- Technical Analysis Seminar (Nov. 11) & World Economic Conference (Nov. 12-13): $4000
- World Economic Conference (Nov. 12-13): $2500
- Institutional World Economic Conference, Technical Analysis Seminar, & World Economic Conference (Nov. 10-13): $7500
Ticket prices include breakfast, lunch, pre-conference materials, a proprietary tablet, and a collector’s mug.
Location: The Hilton Bonnet Creek in Orlando, Florida*
*Please note that you are responsible for booking your hotel accommodations. Upon completing your purchase, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing a group discount code for the Hilton Bonnet Creek.
Thursday, November 10, 2016: Institutional World Economic Conference with Martin Armstrong (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
This session will focus on global investment timed currency allocation and global capital flows. Also included are projections for the world share markets, currencies, fixed-income and commodities markets.
Dinner with Martin Armstrong (time TBA)
Friday, November 11, 2016: Technical Analysis Seminar with Martin Armstrong (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
This session will explain how to identify trends, chart trendlines, and analyze channels. We will also discuss advanced array analysis.
Saturday & Sunday, November 12- 13, 2016: World Economic Conference
- Day 1 (Saturday, November 12): Introductory Workshop & Socrates Training hosted by Erwin Pletsch (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
Learn how to use the forecast arrays, reversal system, Global Market Watch, and indicating ranges through Socrates.
Cocktail reception (time TBA)
- Day 2 (Sunday, November 13): Market Forecasting with Martin Armstrong (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
The last day of the conference will focus solely on forecasting world share markets, currencies, fixed-income and commodities by individual market.
Any questions may be submitted on the contact page. To submit a question, please select “I have a question about an upcoming conference or seminar.”
The schedule may be subject to change without prior notice
Cancellation Policy – You may cancel your reservation for a full refund up until September 12, 2016.