Armstrong Economics offers unique perspective intended to educate the general public and organizations on the underlying trends within the global economic and political environment. Our mission is to research historical cyclical patterns and market behavior in timing, price and crisis to better understand and identify potential future trends, using an extensive monetary database and advanced proprietary models.
The Economic Confidence Model (ECM), sometimes referred to as the Pi Cycle, is our base model for comprehending the global economy. This model has accurately predicted major economic events well in advance. The ECM focuses on the global concentration of capital to provide a timeframe for shifts in confidence that lead to major economic events. The ECM should not be used to forecast a single market since each market has its own cycle (see: forecast arrays), but if a market lines up with the ECM then it is an indication of a potential boom or bust.
Future market movement can be projected once timing, pricing, and pattern recognition are identified. Here are three key proprietary elements:
- Forecast Arrays— provide a potential timeframe for ideal highs or lows as well as important changes in trends and volatility.
- Reversals— In every market, there is a point, if crossed, that marks the beginning of a change in trend. Reversals define the trend in place, and when elected, they provide precise trading targets that manifest into buy or sell signals.
3.) Pattern Recognition
- Global Market Watch (GMW)– provides an objective computer analysis of leading world markets by identifying patterns in technical price movement. This model is designed to provide an overview of general market trends.
Products and Services
Armstrong Economics offers a number of different products and services to its users, including, but not limited to:
- Conferences & Seminars – Each year we aim to host one or more live events in order to share timely perspective on current and future market behavior. Our conferences are attended by individuals and institutions from around the world, providing a great opportunity for professional networking with like-minded people.
- OnDemand Videos & DVDs – Full and condensed video of past conferences, and educational sessions are available for purchase.
- Reports – Digital publications available for purchase. The topics of these different reports vary.
- Public Blog – Sharing views on markets, politics and any number of other timely topics we deem relevant on a regular basis – made available free of charge.
For the sake of clarity, Armstrong Economics is not a financial services firm – we do not provide individual investment or trading advice, nor do we offer money management services. The information provided on this web site, and in our Products and Services, is made available “as is”, without warranty, and for educational purposes only. Please read our Terms and Conditions of Use for more information.